Kakul Srivastava, who was until earlier this year the chief product officer at WeWork, had spent a combined seven years and change at Yahoo, starting out as the general manager for its Flickr photo-sharing and -storage service.
- Vantage Partners is asked by the Economist for an insider’s view into Silicon Valley talent hunt
- Vantage Partners congratulates Chef, DemandBase, Okta, Coupa, AppDynamics, MongoDB Selected as Top Cloud Cos to Work At
- Vantage Clients – GitHub, Turnitin, Zynga join 27 other companies on the Tech-Inclusion Iniative
- Vantage Client Hired Closes $40M Funding Round and Forecasts Profit in 2017
- Protected: 2016 Executive Recruiting Predictions